Stefanutti Stocks Geotechnical (a division of the multidisciplinary construction group Stefanutti Stocks) boasts over two decades of industry experience during which we have completed many geotechnical contracts for clients across South Africa and in sub-Saharan Africa.
We offer the full spectrum of geotechnical services to all sectors within which the Stefanutti Stocks group operates – including building, energy generation and industrial plants, mining houses, transport infrastructure (freeways, roads, bridges, rail infrastructure), as well as water infrastructure construction.
Africa’s premier geotechnical contracting
Our geotechnical contracting services include:
- geotechnical investigations and reports, including diamond core drilling, reverse circulation drilling, DPSH testing and auger trial holes;
- geo-thermal installations
- design and construction of various types of piles in all soil conditions
- lateral support
- rock anchoring
- shotcrete and void filling
- void fill
- specialist consolidation, compaction and other types of grouting
- sinkhole rehabilitation and repairs
design & construct
We specialise in designing and constructing deep pile foundations and lateral support solutions in the most challenging geological environments. Our design and construct capability has made us an invaluable construction partner as we are able to offer our clients innovative and cost-effective design and construction solutions that often result in time and cost saving for our clients.
Stefanutti Stocks carries the highest safety & health, environmental and quality accreditations with ISO and OHSAS. We pride ourselves on executing technically challenging, high-risk projects in sensitive environments while maintaining these standards.