Africa’s premier geotechnical contractor
State-of-the-art geotechnical fleet
Stefanutti Stocks Geotechnical (a division of the multidisciplinary construction group Stefanutti Stocks) boasts over two decades of industry experience during which we have completed many geotechnical contracts for clients across South Africa and in sub-Saharan Africa.
We offer the full spectrum of geotechnical services to all sectors within which the Stefanutti Stocks group operates – including building, energy generation and industrial plants, mining houses, transport infrastructure (freeways, roads, bridges, rail infrastructure), as well as water infrastructure construction.
Our geotechnical contracting services include:
- geotechnical investigations and reports, including diamond core drilling, reverse circulation drilling, DPSH testing and auger trial holes
- geo-thermal installations
- piling in all soil conditions
- design and construction of various types of piles
- lateral support
- rock anchoring
- void fill
- grouting – including specialist consolidation, compaction and dolomitic
- sinkhole remediation and repairs
Committed to the
design & construct
We specialise in designing and constructing deep-level foundations and lateral support solutions in the most challenging geological environments.
Our design and construct capability has made us an invaluable construction partner as we are able to offer our clients innovative and cost-effective design and construction solutions that often result in time and cost saving for our clients.
Stefanutti Stocks Geotechnical owns a fleet of state-of-the-art equipment that includes crawler mounted hydraulic piling rigs, percussion/rotary drill rigs and investigation/exploration rigs.